Work in Progress
– Pre-Purchase Information Acquisition and Informative Advertising
with Liang Guo
Management Science, March 2021, 67(3):1696-1717.
– Refocusing Loyalty Programs in the Era of Big Data: A Societal Lens Paradigm
Valeria Stourm, Scott A. Neslin, Eric T. Bradlow, Els Breugelmans, So Yeon Chun, P. K. Kannan, Praveen Kopalle, Young-Hoon Park, David Restrepo Amariles, Raphael Thomadsen, Yuping Liu-Thompkins & Rajkumar Venkatesan
Marketing Letters, 2020, 31, pages 405–418.
– Dynamic Effects of Price Promotions: Field Evidence, Consumer Search, and Supply-Side Implications
with Andrés Elberg, Rosario Macera and Carlos Noton
Quantitative Marketing and Economics, March 2019, Vol. 17, Issue 1, pp. 1-58.
with Yakov Bart
Marketing Science, September-October 2018, Vol. 37, Issue 5, pp. 733-752.
– Television Ad-Skipping, Consumption Complementarities and the Consumer Demand for Advertising
with Harikesh Nair and Anna Tuchman
Quantitative Marketing & Economics, June 2018, Vol. 16, Issue 2, 111-174.
– Competing under Asymmetric Information: The case of DRAM Manufacturing
Management Science, February 3, 2016, Vol. 62, Issue 11, 3291-3309.
– Social Effects in the In-Flight Marketplace: Characterization and Managerial Implications
Journal of Marketing Research, June 2015, Vol. 52, Issue 3, 360-374.
– Cheap-Talk Advertising and Misrepresentation in Vertically Differentiated Markets
Marketing Science, 2013, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 609-621.
– Multiplicity of Equilibria and Information Structures in Empirical Games: Challenges and Prospects
with R. Borkovsky, P. Ellickson, B. Gordon, V. Aguirregabiria, P. Grieco, T. Gureckis, T. Ho, L. Mathevet, & A. Sweeting
Marketing Letters, June 2014.